Here at Rate Detective, we have decided to take the time to review one of the most talked about credit cards on the market.
Features of the St George Vertigo <MasterCard:
- There is a 0% balance transfer rate for up to 6 months when switching from non-St George bank credit card service to another.
- Credit Card holders are given up to 55 days to make interest free purchases.
- An annual package fee of $45 applies to customers of this product.
- There is a daily cash limit of $2,000 for card users.
- All balance transfers are free of charg.
- There are many instant discounts and added extras with that St George offers their credit card holders throughout the year.
- On application, customers receive a complimentary additional card for their friends or family.
- Card holders can access phone and Internet banking services.
The advantages of this credit card is that it offers a low interest rate at 10.99% (as of June 19th) as well as the benefit of phone and internet usage. This credit card is best suited for consumers who want to do there shopping purchases on a low rate credit card.
The only disadvantage we could come across with this card was one that if you are after a credit card that offers many reward points this would not be the credit card to select.
There is no perfect card for everyone. But if you are up for Low Interest Rate credit card, then St George Vertigo MasterCard is most suited for you.