Contents Insurance

This is a type of insurance that covers the contents of your home, or more specifically, your belongings. These may include your furniture, your appliances, furnishings, artworks (and other similar collections) and jewellery. Keep in mind that the actual definition of what these contents are and your cover amount will differ from insurer to insurer.

Contents Insurance Articles & Guides

Enquire about Insurance

Important Information

Not all providers in the market are included in the comparison.

Any information or advice contained on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.