Housing Loans

Also known as mortgage loan or simply mortgage, this refers to the loan extended by bank and non-bank lenders to individuals and businesses for the purpose of purchasing a home. In general, lenders in Australia offer loans of up to 80% of the purchase price of the property, with the remaining 20% shouldered and paid immediately by the property buyer.

Housing Loans Articles & Guides

Enquire about Home Loans
$
Please enter the estimated value of the property

Important Information

Not all providers in the market are included in the comparison.

Any information or advice contained on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.