Mortgage

This is a loan taken out when purchasing a real estate property. In general, lenders will provide a mortgage of up to 80% of the purchase price of the property. The remaining 20% will then be shouldered by the buyer prior to settlement. When borrowing more than 80% of the property's purchase price, borrowers may be required to pay the Lenders' Mortgage Insurance (LMI), which is paid out to the lender in case the borrower defaults on the loan.

Mortgage Articles & Guides

Enquire about Home Loans
$
Please enter the estimated value of the property

Important Information

Not all providers in the market are included in the comparison.

Any information or advice contained on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.