History of ANZ Bank Australia
ANZ Bank Australia is one of the largest companies in Australia and New Zealand and a major international banking and financial services group, which is among the top 50 banks in the world.
ANZ's impressive history stretches back over 170 years and involves dozens of different banks.
ANZ Bank Australia Products and Services
The ANZ Bank offers the following services:
- Retail Banking. Manages the branch network of retail deposits within Australia.
- Provides an extensive range for customers of commercial, agribusiness and Small Business Banking for customers across Australia.
- Mortgages, Home Loans Australia
- Provides mortgage finance secured by real estate in Australia.
- Consumer Finance. Responsible for personal loans, commercial credit cards and merchant payment facilities
- Investment and Insurance Products. ANZ is responsible for wealth management products and services including Financial Planning, Insurance Products, Margin Lending, Executors & Trustees, E Trade and ANZ's ING Australia joint venture.
- Esanda Finance Corporation Limited. Provides car finance, general business equipment finance.
- Corporate Banking. Responsible for clients with a turnover in excess of $40m and specialist businesses in Healthcare, Agribusiness and Commercial Property.
- Business Banking. Business Banking has over 90 business centers throughout metropolitan and suburban locations in Australia.
- Corporate Finance. Provides complex products and tailored solutions across structured debt and debt capital markets.
- Markets. The ANZ provides a specialist service in foreign exchange, capital markets, commodities, derivatives and interest rate services to businesses throughout the world.
- Working Capital. Provides trade finance and facilities to international institutions and governments.
The ANZ Bank is one of Australia's largest publicly listed companies (ASX: ANZ.AX). ANZ controls assets worth more than $300 billion and has 781 branches in Australia. Esanda is controlled by ANZ. They also provide share trading in conjunction with E*Trade.
ANZ Bank Interest Rates
See the tables below for the full range of ANZ home loan, ANZ personal loan, ANZ credit card and ANZ savings account products.