Pioneer Mortgage Services is a non-bank lender that has been providing residential and investment mortgage products to clients in Australia and New Zealand for almost 30 years. Due to its status as a non-bank lender, it is able to provide a wide array of competitively priced products, and unparalleled and personalised customer service.
The company’s office is located in Gold Coast, Queensland, and it prides itself in being one of the first full members of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA). Its funding is sourced from a variety of financial institutions, including banks, second-tier lenders, and securitised lenders.
Customers also enjoy convenience when working with Pioneer. The company is a mortgage manager, which means it can manage loans from the application to the settlement process. In addition, it can manage the loan until its full repayment. It also offers a number of features such as internet and phone banking, as well as BPAY and Anypay facilities.
From the credit impaired to those looking to invest in property, Pioneer has a wide range of mortgage options to meet the specific needs of their clients. Products it offers include:
1. Standard term loans. This is a traditional home loan that is flexible and has rich features, such as 95% maximum LVR, and an interest-only period of up to 10 years.
2. Offset home loans. This is a true 100% offset home loan that helps clients lower their interest repayments based on the amount they saved in their offset account.
3. Line of credit. Allows borrowers to access equity in their property and access funds through phone and internet banking, as well as Cashcard, or the optional VISA card.
4. Low doc loans. This is for those looking to take out a home loan without the hassle of submitting a comprehensive set of documents during application.
5. Construction loan. Those who plan on renovating or building a home will benefit from this type of loan.
6. SMSF term loan. Self Managed Superannuation Funds that want to purchase an investment property may take out this loan.
7. NRAS. This loan is designed for investors who wish to invest in affordable rental dwellings.
8. Credit impaired. Individuals having difficulty taking out a loan due to poor credit may take out this type of loan.
9. Go between. As the name would suggest, this is for those who are in the process of buying a home while waiting to get their current one sold.
10. Loan protection. This is a range of insurance products that would help protect the insured maintain possession of the property in case of an unforeseen event.
Please note that due to recent changes by numerous lenders, some rates may be slightly incorrect. We shall have this resolved shortly.
Comparison Rate is based on all fees, charges and interest over the term of a standard loan of $150,000 for 25 year.
|Pioneer Home Loans||Loan Type||Initial Rate||Comparison Rate|